General Ticket Info
- Everyone who visits ROAD to BETHLEHEM must have a ticket (including infants and children).
- Tickets are FREE! However, we really appreciate all donations which help the annual running of this event.
- There will be an opportunity to give a donation near the end of your journey.
- While tickets are free, they are valuable (and booking allocation is limited). Please do not over-book. Doing so prevents other genuine online ticket bookings from being made.
- ROAD to BETHLEHEM can cater for group bookings of up to 30 people in one time slot. (Booked groups will be travelling with other members of the public in larger groups.)
- Although every tour is wonderful, ROAD TO BETHLEHEM is best seen after dark, when the lighting focuses your eyes on the sets.
- It becomes dark just after 7.30pm during RtB week so book a tour around this time if you can.
- We request that bookings without children choose time slots after 8:00pm if possible to allow families with young children to tour before it gets too late.
- The online bookings for the 2018 ROAD to BETHLEHEM performance will be available from 9am November 1 (which is 5 weeks before RtB begins). Click here to book your ticket now.
- When all the online pre-booking tickets are 'sold out' there will still be a limited number of tickets available in each session for those who line up for tickets on the night of the performance. Please feel free to visit and we will make sure we fit you in.
- PLEASE PRINT YOUR EMAILED TICKET ORDER CONFIRMATION and bring it along on the night.